Hello my peeps! Today I'm sharing stepped out photos of the birthday card that I made for my daughter in law, Adriana... We call her Adee. It's her birthday tomorrow and since I was making a card for her, I decided to take pictures of the process.
I usually like to make my mono prints on the 12x14 plate and trim them down to fit my projects so I end up with lots of extra strips that I keep on hand for use on projects like this. I adhered the strips together then adhered them to the front of the card.
I then cut the excess off the ends of the card.
I used my Carnation Creation die set to cut 5 flowers out of notebook paper and 3 out of kraft paper. I used my new Jumbo Rose steel rule die to die cut 2 layers of flowers out of ivory cardstock. I attached the Jumbo Rose die cuts with E-Z Runner® Ultra with the petals off set.
I added adhesive to each of the Carnation Creations...
I then layered the notebook die cut flowers and thread flower stamens through the center hole.
I then added the kraft paper flower die cuts.
And then I added the center flower to the Jumbo Rose die cuts.
I trimmed off the stamens and added Dodz XL to hold the stamen in place.
I added 2 more Dodz XL then adhered the flower to the card.
I die cut leaves from the mono prints with the Jumbo Rose steel rule die. I folded the wide end of the leaves...
This is a different view of the leaf.
I then folded the end under.
Then added a Dodz 3D underneath.
I doodled lines on the strips of mono prints as well as the leaves with a permanent marker.